This Agreement is between Foundation for Healthy Relationships, the creator of the Yada Assessment, (“YADA”) and YADA Assessment leaders, YADA Assessment users, and other individuals who access or view YADA materials and content (together, the “Users”). This Agreement explains the scope of the services provided by YADA and your obligations as a User.
Scope of Services. The services provided by YADA include the content, materials, tools, and assessment programs designed to provide relationship enrichment and facilitate discussion about healthy relationships and relationship success. These YADA services include online assessment tools, educational resources, and a network of YADA leaders (together, the “Services”).
- Leader Services. If you are a leader, you may use the Services to facilitate relationship conversations based on the results of a YADA group report. By completing the leader signup, you do not receive any form of professional mental health licensure and do not receive credentials to practice as “counselors.”
- Assessment User Services. If you are an YADA Assessment User or individual viewing or using YADA content, you may use the Services to explore your relationships. Use of the Services does not constitute professional, financial, medical, psychological, legal, or other advice.
Acceptance of Terms; Amendment. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms of Service. YADA may amend or modify these Terms of Service at any time, for any reason, without notice or liability. Changes are effective immediately upon posting to the YADA website (https://yada.com/terms-of-service). It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service prior to use of the Services. Your continued use of the Services now, or following the posting of any changes, indicates your acceptance.
Termination. YADA may, without notice or liability, change, suspend, or discontinue any portion of the Services at any time, including your access to the Services or the availability of any feature, database, or content. If you find any of these Terms of Service or any future changes unacceptable, you may discontinue your use of the Services and cancel your registration by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Services. Upon registration, you are granted permission to use the Services exclusively for your personal use or, for leaders, to facilitate YADA Assessments with groups of users.
User Conduct. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and registration information. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You will use the Services in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws and regulations. You may not hold yourself out to be, in any way, sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by YADA, any of its affiliates, or any of its service providers.
License; Proprietary Rights.
- No License. YADA does not grant you any license or rights to the proprietary software, tools, or content that are part of the Services.
- Protected Rights. Certain YADA content provided in the Services may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other proprietary rights. You may not modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, or display the Services, YADA content, or any YADA trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property. You may not adapt, translate, modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Services.
- Comments and Feedback. YADA welcomes your feedback, but you are under no obligation to provide it. All comments, feedback, ideas, questions, or suggestions that you submit to YADA will be considered non-proprietary and may be used by YADA without any obligation to compensate you for them or give you attribution.
- Services Provided “As-Is.” Services are provided “as-is” and YADA disclaims any and all representations and warranties, whether express or implied. This includes implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. YADA does its best to keep the Services safe, but cannot guarantee that the YADA website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- No Warranty on Assessment Results or Leaders. Because the Services rely, in part, on self-report, YADA does not guarantee that the Services are error-free. YADA does not adopt, endorse, or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than YADA. Under no circumstances will YADA be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information transmitted to or by any User.
- No Warranty of Uninterrupted Service. YADA does not warrant that Internet-based Services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free.
Release. In no event will YADA, its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable to you, or any third party, for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive arising from the use of the Services or other YADA materials.
Governing Law. These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
Dispute Resolution. To resolve any complaint you may have regarding the Services, you agree to first contact YADA and express your concerns. Correspondence regarding any complaint should be sent to email@example.com (include Terms of Service in your subject line). If your complaint cannot be resolved through discussion with YADA, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service, the Services, or any other YADA materials will be settled by binding arbitration. Any controversy or claim must be arbitrated on an individual basis, and may not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of any other party. Any arbitration must take place in King County Washington.
Nonwaiver. If either party fails to require the other party to perform any term of this Agreement, that failure does not prevent the party from later enforcing that term. If either party waives the other’s breach of a term, that waiver does not waive a later breach of that term.
Severability. If any part of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the remainder is still enforceable.